Sort PDF pages with the PDF24 Creator
This task is very easy with the PDF24 Creator. First open PDF24 Creator and drag your file to the right pane. The area is marked accordingly. The PDF24 Creator opens your file and displays a preview.
Now drag the pages in the file to a new position. Use this method to create the new page order. It may also be easier to go over an empty document into which you drag the pages in the correct order.
Once you have created the correct page order, you only have to click on the corresponding icon to save the PDF file. Your new PDF file is ready.
Sort pages in PDF files online
If you do not want to install any software or you need an online tool to sort pages quickly, then the corresponding tool in the PDF24 online toolbox is the right one for you. PDF24 offers you various free online PDF tools with which you can easily solve many PDF problems and with one of the tools you can sort pages into PDF files. That's how it works:
- Simply open the app with the link below.
- Drag your PDF into the appropriately marked file box.
- The file is loaded and the pages are displayed.
- Now put the pages in the correct order. Use the mouse to drag the pages to the correct position.
- If everything fits, save your PDF file afterwards.