Add PDF page numbers with the PDF24 Creator
This task is very easy with the PDF24 Creator. First open PDF24 Creator and drag the PDF file to which you want to add page numbers into the right pane. The area is marked accordingly. The PDF24 Creator opens your files and displays a preview.
Then click the Save As icon in the toolbar of the software to open the Save As options. In the options you will find the area for adding page numbers. Set the options according to your wishes.
Then continue saving. The page numbers are added and the PDF is saved.
Add page numbers online to PDF files
If you do not want to install any software or if you need an online tool to add page numbers quickly, then the suitable tool in the PDF24 online toolbox is the right one for you. PDF24 offers you various free online PDF tools with which you can easily solve many PDF problems and with one of the tools you can add page numbers. That's how it works:
- Simply open the app with the link below.
- Drag your PDF into the correspondingly marked file box.
- The file is loaded and displayed.
- Now set the options for the page numbers according to your wishes.
- If everything fits, start the process and save your new PDF at the end.